Types of work undertaken, examples of which can be found in the Photo Gallery:-
General and Domestic
- Mains power smoke alarms
- Kitchen installations - Power points, fused spurs, multi-gang control panels, lighting etc
- Extractor fan installations including diamond drilling facilities
- Complete rewires of domestic properties .
Commercial and Light Industrial
- Fault finding and repairs
- Additional sockets to an existing circuit
- Installation of new lighting / power circuits
- LED Emergency lighting replacement or new installation.
- Lighting - Fire rated downlighters, LED, spots etc
- Switches - Dimmers, Energy saving, Multi-gang etc
- Fuseboard and main bonding upgrades
- Complete new or refurbished office installation including data, general power, lighting, fire alarm and CCTV. Where possible and subject to availability a sub main board would be installed.
- All public ways and corridor power and lighting.
- External lighting for car parks and/or walkways.
- Floodlighting for tennis courts or security requirements.
EICR? Who requires them? What are they for?
Are you a landlord renting,letting or buying? Buying a new house, want to know if the electrics are safe? Moving into a new commercial property? You may require an Electrical Installation Condition Report.
Find out if your electrics are up to date, are they within the limits? This report will tell you what needs to be done to keep your installation up to date with the regulations and keep your tenants safe.
Electrical Installation Condition Reports for all types of domestic and commercial properties. Prices from £350.00+VAT
All prices stated are exclusive of VAT.
Not sure what is covered by Part P? Our Homeowners Guide shows you.
Check out our Special Offers.
Does our insurance meet your requirements? Insurances and Permits gives you peace of mind.
Please see Contact Us for Terms & Conditions.
All electrical works are carried out to meet current UK wiring regulations. You will be issued with BS7671 'Minor Works Certificate' and 'Schedule of Inspections' as appropriate on completion of works. All new builds, loft conversions and extensions will be issued with a BS7671 ' Electrical Certificate Installation/Modification' .